Wednesday, January 30, 2013

VS PINK & CHICTOPIA COLLAB !















When I think of a definition for Victoria's Secret PINK, the first three words that come to my mind are feminine, fun, and beautiful! PINK represents our inner girly-girl. So when I was asked by the lovely people at Chictopia to collaborate with them & VS and style one of PINK's new Eclectic Crew sweaters- I definitely jumped at the chance! I styled my lovely lace-shoulder PINK crew in a way that I think embodies the ultimate PINK girl- a flowy chiffon skirt, a white flower headband, and some platform wedges. Nothing too fussy, and everything girly.

My carefree nature definitely was living it up in this outfit all day. I also took a small cue from my Parisian streetstyle inspiration..sweatshirts mixed with feminine skirts have been everywhere this season. Not to mention, it's the world's softest, most comfortable sweater I have EVER worn. My outfit was perfect for our 65 degree weather with a little wind. I even got so many compliments on the pretty lace shoulders.

PS: An older man wandering around told me "for the low low price of 50 cents you can take a picture with the cadillac of all bikes!!!" so I gave him 5$ and took a picture with the only bike to ever have a flamingo wind chime on the front. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow! 

You can see my look a long with the rest of the Chictopia bloggers who styled their own version of the sweater by clicking HERE, or by going to chictopia.com!

Slouchy Crew Sweater: You can shop my sweater and the other colors here, VS Slouchy Crew Sweaters! 
Skirt: Forever 21 My Skirt Here!
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Shop Similar Here!

XOXO
Olivia


19 comments:

  1. great combination of the skirt and sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're having so much fun! Beautiful, luv you Livi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sweater! I love the way you styled it to make it girlier. Congrats on the collab too!:)

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this outfit! i love vs pink line (: so cozy!!

    and thanks for the dress links- they all have some great dresses to chose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! Glad you found some cute things (:

      Delete
  5. Cute! I really love your blog!

    Susan
    www.thecutefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your look! It is absolutely perfect and you look stunning! <3 :)

    Claudia
    http://clauture.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the combination of the sweatshirt and the flowy skirt :)

    --Allie

    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete